You will notice it is ONE word which has neither a "THE" at the beginning or an "S" at the end.
Established in 2008, Kneeslider are a four piece 'covers' band performing in and around the Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
Playing a vast mix of classic rock / punk / pop / glam & rock'n'roll favourites in their own unique way, Kneeslider guarantee that their material whilst played fast and loud, is 100% recycled, delivering a truly enjoyable musical experience spanning several genres. There's always something for everyone.
Kneeslider are pound for pound, the biggest band on the south coast and highly recommended by all who book them. Due to local popularity, early booking is advised.
Snoop around the site and find everything you need to know.
Kneeslider - Definitions:
1. A Kneeslider is the name given to a formed piece of hard plastic or compressed leather fixed onto motorcycle suits to protect them from damage while cornering. The slider is attached outside and just below the knee area of each leg, usually with velcro and dependent on how worn down they are determines how big your balls are!
2. Kneeslider is a slang term given to the act of sexual intercourse whilst participants are on their knees. Involuntary facial gurning can be caused either by orgasm or carpet burns, whichever comes first!
3. Kneeslider is an alcoholic beverage, made by Cockeyed Cider and brewed exclusively for the Creg na Baa hotel on the Isle Of Man to commemorate the TT racing.
Kneeslider - © 2008-2021 - All rights reserved
Why book Kneeslider? Well why not?
With their unqiue style it’s easy to see why they are so popular across the area:
- Over 10 years experience on the circuit
- Varied set list spanning several genres
- Competitive and inclusive cost
- Direct online booking - No agencies
- Own sound & lighting equipment
- Posters and social media events created
- Fully insured & PAT certificated
Celebrating ten years of raping ears and a decade of friendships! 2008 - 2018